The Orient is an exclusive freehold development in District 5 located close to Haw Par Villa MRT Station by Aurum Land a Woh Hup Holdings subsidiary. This new launch is a residential building comprising of 52 units of apartments with attic,1st storey car park, common swimming pool and gym.A choice of 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments and penthouse are available.
Artistically styled with Eastern influence on a contemporary architecture, The Orient is a unique development designed with the best elements from both East and West.
The Orient Nearby
The Orient is a short 3 minutes’ walk away from Haw Par Villa MRT station, along Pasir Panjang Road. The National University, National University Hospital and Science Park are close by. Mapletree Business City, Vivocity and the Central Business District are within easy travel.
|Project Name:||The Orient|
|Developer:||Aurum Land (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Woh Hup Holdings Limited)|
|Description:||Residential building comprising 52 units of apartments with attic, 1st storey car park, common swimming pool and gym|
|Address:||251 Pasir Panjang Road, SINGAPORE 118610|
|Carpark||52 lots and 1 handicapped lot on 1st storey|
|Expected TOP:||TOP obtained on Nov 2017|
The Orient Contact
The Orient Amenities
TRAINS (MRT & LRT)
- Haw Par Villa MRT
- Icon @ Pasir Panjang
- West Coast Plaza
- Nan Hua Primary and Secondary Schools
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) and Junior College
- Japanese School
- United World College of South East Asia
- National University of Singapore.
Why Buy The Orient ?
- The Orient is a freehold in highly sought-after Pasir Panjang enclave
- 300m to Haw Par Villa MRT
- Easy access to expressways such as Ayer Rajah Expressway and West Coast Highway
- Short drive to VivoCity, Harbourfront, Marina Bay Business District and Mapletree Business Centre
- Nearby reputable schools- UWCSEA, Japanese School, ACS (independent), Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge Secondary School and Nan Hua Primary School
- Close proximity to Kent Ridge Park, West Coast Park & Clementi Woods Park
- Close to Singapore Science Park, Technology Hub
- Two Stations to One North
- Center of Two CBD: Shenton Way & Future Greater Southern Waterfront City
The Orient TOP Obtained- Move in Immediately
The Orient Starbuy Price Guide ,3 BR from $1.8xm
*PRICE GUIDE**Counting down to LAST 8 UNITS ONLY!_*🎉 *2BDRM 💯%SOLD‼️*
🔸 *3BRM – LAST1⃣UNIT:*
🔸 *3PH – LAST6⃣UNITS:*
🔸 *4PH – LAST 1⃣ UNIT:*