Uptown @ Farrer
Uptown @ Farrer is located at Perumal Road in District 8, a 99-year leasehold mix-development condominium. The new launch sits on a 41.417.7 sqft site area right in the middle of Farrer Park and close to Farrer Park MRT and City Square Mall on the city fringe.
This development is by reputable developer Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Limited. They have several well known portfolio of exclusive housing developments in the prime district namely; Twin Regency at Kim Tian Road, Regency Suites at Kim Tian Road, South Bank at North Bridge Road, One-North Residences at one-north Gateway and Duchess Residences at Duchess Avenue.
The owners of all the mentioned developments were impressed with Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Limited ‘s quality and workmanship that stands against time. Uptown @ Farrer residents will definitely be sold with their quality built and furnishes.
Uptown @ Farrer Nearby
Uptown @ Farrer at Farrer Park is a highly sought after location due to its proximity to shopping centres. For example, the new property launch is located next to City Square Mall located at Kitchener Road where there are plenty of anchor tenants such at NTUC Fairprice as well as Food Republic. The development is also next to Connexion which is Singapore’s first truly integrated healthcare and hospitality complex. Connexion is a hospital integrated with other facilities such as hotels and Food & Retail. It is also located near to the KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Sim Lim Square for your electronic gadgets demand.
|Project Name:||Uptown @ Farrer|
|Developer:||Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Limited|
|Description:||Residential Development with Commercial Units located on 1st Floor|
Uptown @ Farrer Amenities
TRAINS (MRT & LRT)
- Farrer Park MRT
- City Square Mall
- Serangoon Plaza
- Mustafa Centre
- Centrium Square (upcoming)
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Hong Wen School
- St Joseph’s Institution Junior
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (City Square Mall)
- Farm to Table (City Square Mall)
- Mustafa Centre Supermarket
Why Buy Tessensohn Residence ?
- Located near Farrer Park MRT Station
- Conveniently linked to CTE and PIE for easy access
- Near to commercial amenities such as City Square Mall and Mustafa Centre within the Little India Historic District
- Near to Schools such as Farrer Park Pri School, Hong Wen School and St Joseph’s Institution Junior