Stars of Kovan @ 30 Tampines Road, Singapore
Stars of Kovan is a brand-new mixed development in the private residential estate of Kovan. Of the 3 new condominiums along this stretch, Kovan Stars is the closest to Kovan MRT station, compared to Tembusu (which is pretty much sold out), and Trilive, which is a fair bit further out.
Mixed developments similar to this provide residents the convenience of eateries & shops on their door step, that can be a real support and time-saver. In addition, this Kovan mixed development is just 200m, or a 3 min walk, from Kovan MRT station.
Stars of Kovan Nearby
Stars of Kovan is situated in District 19 at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road. Kovan MRT Station is just located across the road and a 2mins walk will establish your journey to the rest of Singapore island.
Nex mall is a MRT stop away at Serangoon MRT and be impressed by a mix of retail, lifestyle entertainment, food & beverage with much more than 360 premium tenants and brands. Being close to rejuvenating Defu Industrial City and Paya Lebar iPark will naturally draw in a pool of tenants.
|Project Name:||Stars of Kovan|
|Developer:||Asset Legend Limited|
|Description:||Residential development with commercial floor|
|Address:||30 Tampines Road, Singapore 535072|
|Total Units:||395 residential units with 5 strata landed houses, 45 commercial shops|
Stars of Kovan Contact
Stars of Kovan Amenities
Besides the units that were gorgeous, the property is geared up with outstanding modern facilities to make sure that homeowners are going to have the best convenience that they want.
Facilities including lap indoor health club, pool, children’s playground, and 24 hour security attribute to provide you with an assurance of a safe haven. A car park also allows homeowners to put their valuable automobile near their house.
Why Buy Stars of Kovan?
- From the prestigious Asset Legend Limited
- 395 residential units with elegant strat landed houses and 45 commercial spaces all in one
- Equipped with amazing modern facilities that are convenient for both residential and commercial occupants
- Fully-furnished residential units with elegant interiors
- Nearby shopping malls include Plaza Singapura, Balestier Point, Square 2, United Square Shopping Mall and Bugis Junction to name a few
- Renowned schools such as St. Andrew’s Junior College, Bendemeer Secondary School, Pei Chun Public School and Cedar Primary School
- Medical institutions nearby like the Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Connected by numerous MRT stations such as Potong Pasir MRT, Bartley MRT, Boon Keng MR and Woodleigh MRT
- Expressways that offer convenient driving include Central Expressawy (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Mixed development situated in a busy yet serene location in District 19